The redevelopment continues to progress well. As with any building works there have been a few issues that have had to be dealt with as we go along – most noticeably a downpipe was disconnected and flooded the parquetry floor. The builders have worked to effect a temporary fix and will fix permanently as the works progress.
This couple of weeks progress is as follows:
- Concrete pour to eastern stair followed by strip and clean.
- Steelwork will arrive on site and installation will continue for the week.
- Supporting formwork to first floor slab will be stripped and removed except for the formwork on the front balcony.
- Site clean up.
- Excavator to be removed ASAP.
- Lift will be delivered and installed
- Installation of roofing will commence later in the week.