Richmond Rowing Club is a community rowing club that strives to provide opportunities to participate, develop and compete in a friendly and inclusive community on and off water.
Richmond Rowing Club has enjoyed regular appearances and success at Vic State Championships and Australian National Masters Championships.
We have opportunities available for enthusiastic and experienced Rowing Coaches to work with our Senior Program. You will work closely with the Head of Rowing Michael Hedger and Head Coach William Golding, to coach, mentor and develop the club rowing program.
Our coaches play a critical part in ensuring that our program is delivered in a professional manner whilst role modeling the behavior and standards expected of Richmond Rowing Club.
To be considered for a rowing coach position you will require:
• Level 1 or 2 Rowing Coaching Accreditation
• Previous coaching experience in a club environment
• Exceptional organisational and time management skills
• Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
• High level of self-awareness and the ability to build and maintain positive relationships
• A current National Criminal Record Check and WWCC or willingness to obtain
• Preferred Level 1 First Aid Qualification
• Boat License preferred, but not essential
It is expected that Rowing Coaches will attend all training sessions (weekdays, weekends), camps and Professional Development activities organised by the Head of Rowing.
To apply please provide a cover letter addressed to Michael Hedger, The Head of Rowing, [email protected] along with a resume.
Applications Close 30/09/2023
We encourage applicants to submit their applications as soon as possible, as early submissions will be reviewed and considered prior to the official closing date.