Casual Rowing Coach – Richmond Rowing Club
Richmond Rowing Club is a community rowing club that strives to provide opportunities to participate, develop and compete in a friendly and inclusive community on and off water.
Richmond Rowing Club has enjoyed regular appearances and success at Vic State Championships and Australian National Masters Championships.
We have opportunities available for enthusiastic and experienced Rowing Coaches to work with both our Development and Senior Programs, with availability to work throughout the week and weekends. You will work closely with the Head of Rowing and Senior Coach to coach, mentor and contribute to the club rowing program.
These roles play a critical part in ensuring that the training schedules and guidelines established by the Coaches are delivered in a professional manner whilst role modelling the behavior and standards expected of Richmond Rowing Clubs reputation and ethos.
To be considered for a rowing coach position, it is essential that you have:
- Level 1 or 2 Rowing Coaching Accreditation
- Previous experience in coaching a rowing team with successful results will be highly regarded
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Displays a high level of self-awareness and the ability to maintain positive relationships
- A current National Criminal Record Check or WWCC
- Preferred Level 1 First Aid Qualification
- Boat License preferred, but not essential
It is expected that Rowing Coaches must attend all training sessions (weekdays, weekends), camps and Professional Development activities organised by the Head of Rowing. If this sounds like the role for you then don’t hesitate, apply today
Please ensure that you provide a cover letter addressed to Christine Sullivan, The Head of Rowing:
With a resume and qualifications/accreditations as part of your application.
Applications Close 24/01/23