The new boathouse is starting to take shape – standing in the hall it is amazing the difference that removing the old windows has made. The view is going to be even more stunning than before.
Downstairs the front stairs have been removed and we can now see the additional space for boat storage. We still need many more funds to purchase the racking for this area……donate now using the ASF form on this site to make a tax deductible donation http://184.108.40.206/download/ASF%20Donation%20Form%20.pdf
Click through now, complete the form and email or send it to Anthea, our Secretary. Every bit you can donate will help us towards our target $20,000.
A big thanks to the people that have already made donations to help with the racking.
Over the next two weeks we expect the following works to be completed:
Week 1 commencing 23rd June
- Carpenters will continue framing and plastering
- Concreter will screen terrace
- Window installation will commence
- Plumber will install water tank and internal rough in.
- Electrician will continue internal rough in.
- Carpenters will complete framing and plastering
- Window installation will continue
- Floor coverings to existing building
- Roofer completes roofing
- Painting continues