Week 1 commencing 10th Feb
- There will be very limited works on site.
- The builder Lloyd Group will establish on site with the erection of security fencing and site sheds.
- Power will be run internally in existing Bay 2 to service the sheds.
- Access via the rear door will no longer be possible. The internal rear stairs can still be used. RRC members and MLC should only use the front access points.
- Access for Melbourne Rowing Club members via their rear door will be maintained.
- Any rowing club equipment located immediately external to the RRC shed needs to be relocated.
Week 2 commencing 17th Feb
- Surveyors will set out the site
- Site establishment will continue
- Some initial excavation will commence in late Feb.