Based on the most recent Victoria State Government Guidelines, the following changes will come into effect to the previously issued RRC guidelines from Monday 22 June:
- Increase in the number of people able to sign up to a session to 20
- These 20 must book either a single or an ergo to use in the club through sportsnoticeboard
- The gym (weights etc) is not to be used given the small size of the space. We will consider further updates based on further changes to regulations
- Ergs may be used on the deck or in the main hall, 1.5m distancing between ergs must be observed. The ergs must be booked through sports notice board in the same way as a single so the number of people at the club and contact details can be
- Change rooms and showers are reopened – please abide by the numbers that they are restricted to
- Number of sessions per week people can access increased to 4 times a week, but only one session per day. We will continue to monitor this
To reconfirm session times are:
Saturday and Sundays
- Session lengths will be reduced to 2.5 hours. This should still provide up to 2 hours on water time and enough time to wash and rack boats and oars
- Sessions will commence at the following times 7.30am, 10am, 12.30pm, 3pm, 5.30pm – this increases daylight sessions from 3 to 4 and may encourage a few early rises given the 6am slot was not well used
Weekdays (no changes)
- Session lengths remain at 3 hours
- Sessions commence at the following times 6am, 9am, 12pm, 3pm and 6pm. This has been maintained as it allows pre and post work sessions with the daytime sessions being underutilised.
Further changes are foreshadowed on 7 July. When we have clarity on these changes by the Victorian State Government or any changes advised by Rowing Victoria we will take these into account.