In our 150th anniversary year and with the Boathouse Redevelopment slowly moving towards building works, it is a good time for us as a club to take stock and plan for our future.
We would like your help in two ways:
- Please complete the survey you are emailed before 31 May. It will help us know what you think of about RRC.
- If you are interested in participating in the strategic planning process, please contact a committee member.
We will be holding a professionally facilitated workshop on Saturday 15 June between 10am and 4pm to work through a strategic planning process with a view to clarifying:
– Our positioning and identity
– Our Vision for the future
– The highest priority actions we need to take to start to achieve our vision
We anticipate that this session will answer high level questions and result in a strategic plan that covers the same level of content as Sydney Rowing Club’s strategic plan does (but of course with RRC’s vision, actions, set of considerations etc). We are seeking a cross-section of members from across RRC to join the committee for this planning session.
We will then hold a more operational planning session later in the year that will create a detailed plan for the next 12-18 months and this part of the process will be repeated every year.
Any questions, please talk to one of the committee.
We would like to thank City of Melbourne for the provision of a grant to cover the cost of professional facilitation for this strategic planning process.